lundi 27 février 2012

February QP Contest at CSD

Ce mois-ci encore, je participe au concours de quickpages du forum Cool Scraps Digital ... Avec le très beau kit Sweetness de Graphics by PolkaDot !!
This month again, I participate to the Qp contest at Cool Scraps Digital ... With the beautiful kit Sweetness by Graphics by PolkaDot !!



Ma page :


Et la quickpage :


Laissez-moi un petit commentaire dans ma galerie pour me permettre de peut-être gagner un bon d'achat ;-)
Leave me a little comment on my gallery to allow me to maybe win a coupon for the store ;-)

Les liens de téléchargement :

Merci / Thank you !!

4 commentaires:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Feb. 27, 2012. Thanks again.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely quick page!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. trop belle ta page, je viens d'aller voir c'est la plus belle du concours, j'irai voter pour toi ^^

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci pour vos gentils commentaires / Thanks for your kind words